<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27250719?origin\x3dhttp://hiddenlanguage-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> Don't ever take things for granted ;
.Wednesday, July 04, 2007 ' ♥
unbelievable.


didnt blog yesterday. stay back in school yesterday till around 7plus. help Mdm Soo to pack prizes for the Amazing Race today. and after that, went dinner with Erinna, but I didnt eat. and get to know something from her, and that feeling totally sucks. and reach home around 9pm. friends are always giving me problems.

well, today. school as usual. the fun part was only after school. the Amazing Race that we've been preparing for. hahah. overall, its was fun and experiencing. just that some of the groups are driving me crazy. not going to elaborate about the details. but I just hope all the sec3s people enjoyed themselves. after they were dismissed, we went Mac, Mdm Soo gave the Game Masters and the helpers a treat. arent she great?! she's the best teacher I ever seen, I dont understand why some people so dont like her. hahaha. and also she's the teacher I respect most. (: and me, Erinna, Cassandra and Xumin shared Four packets of Medium Fries. but I think me, Erin and Xumin ate less than half of the fries, and we were all full, Cassandra finished ALL! arent she pro?! LOLS. bring her out for buffet, I'm sure you wont waste your money. XD after that, we went Hougang Mall to return Library books and went home around 8plus.

below is just something I want to say to someone.


well, I'm feeling kinda disappointed in you. I never know you dislike/hate me so much. I dont understand why this is what I get in return when I thought you should know/understand me better than anyone else. cause we are once close, that close. for the past almost 2years, what I've been doing, its all bullshits I guess? hahah. now then I know I'm so stupid, now then I know I'm so naive. I always thought things will turn out better for the two of us, mayb not as lovers again but at least friends. but I seems so wrong, super wrong. if you think, everything I did, all the tears I cried for you were just purely because I want people to pity/sympathy me, then I want you to ask yourself, what for? have you ever spared a thought for me? I dont think so. ask my friends around me, ask them how difficult I pulled myself through all this shits, how much pain I go through, how much I complain to them. I'm not trying to say that I'm that great, but at least I know I'm not that bad. mind you, you have found your love, why must you still say things about me? have I really do something so wrong/bad to you? tell me, straight in my face and not behind my back, thankyou. and if you still have any comments about me, kindly keep it to yourself or tell me straight alright. dont be another fcuker who only know how to say bad things about others behind their back. I wish I could hate you. I swear I will never cry for you again, I dont see the meaning there. and I guess I have wasted 2years of my life time. thankyou for letting me see through what kind of person you are. but still, I have to wish you all the best in whatever you do. and also thanks for loving me once. goodbye.

Walk away, Loved. 9:40:00 PM `
The Girl.
For you, I will. ♠

Joanne Lum Mei Zhen. ♥
Eighteen, 8th October 1990.
Nanyang Polytechnic, Accountancy&Finance.
Girlfriends are very much treasured.
&You'll always be a part of me.

Be yourself, don't let anyone change the original you.
Don't ever judge me, there's still more to know from me. (:

Friendster. | Facebook. | Twitter.
-- Love me for who I am. <3
Scram off my blog if you hate me.
♥♥♥
Through ups&downs.
You're everything. ♠

person loving me
Loved.


Through your eardrums.
Music is my life. ♠


MusicPlaylist


Craving for them.
Make them real. ♠

♡ Happiness.
♡ More Independent.
♡ A personal flute.
♡ More cash please! =P
♡ Mum to be more understanding.

Standby me.
&Whisper I love you. ♠

Plurk.com


Till death.
They're the reason why I'm alive. ♠

Beloved Girlfriends. ♥♥♥
Chrystal Ou. Erinna Lin.
Gillian Soh. Huimin.
Janet Tau. Josephine Chan.
Levina Lam. Nancy Ng.
Sharon Sim.

AF0801.
Angila! Chenning!
Christine Lim! Dianne.
Eugene Lee. Stacy Low.
Yeo Cheng. Zheyu! ♥


YYCB/Alumni. ♥
Yuying Alumni Winds!
YYCB! Dearest Section!
Aaron Teo. Alicia Ong.
Amanda Ang. Anisah.
Bridget. Catherine Leong.
Cheryl Phua. Chinsuan.
Daniel Lee! Danwei.
Ferlyn Chong.♥ Huiyu. :D
Jazsica Law. :D Junisa.
Lizhen. Mingyan.
Nelson. Nicole Lin. Shihui.
Simin. Siyan. :D
Teckliang. Vanessa Teo. :D
Wanyi. Weiling.
Wengguan. Wendy Lim.
Wujing. Xumin.
Yilin. Zhengyi.

Yuying/Ex-Yuying peeps.
Aloysius Chea. Amy Tan.
Angeline Lee. Brenda Seng.
Carrie Teo. Cheryl Neo. Ernie.
Hongying. Jingkai. Jmo.
Jouline - Mei Yu.
Kenneth Goh. Kenneth Koh.
Maisy. Meiyi.
Peixian. Peiying. Racheal Er Jie.
Simone. Siyong.
Wanzi. Xinying. Yanzhen. Zicheng.

Ex-Konghwa-ians.
Amanda Ng.♥ Charmaine Chan.
Cheyenne Chiang.♥ Edwin.
Joshua Poh!♥♥ Mandy Tay. Meiqi.
Shuwen. Yeesiang. Yuker.

Babes&Hunks.
Adeline. Baoyu. Caiwei.
Cheryl-Wiwi. CK.
Clara. Dora.
Elizabeth.
Huimei. Jean.♥
Joanna Lau. Kave, Jingting. <3
Layyin. Liling. Liujun.♥
Mayling. Michelle. Monica.
Nicholas Lim. Nicole.
Rhowena! :D
Salina. Shirlene. Stella. Veronica.♥♥
Wanling. Xinhui. Yisan.

Stars/Celebrities.
715! Chuxuan. Daren!
Felicia Chin!♥♥ F.I.R! Jolin Tsai!♥♥♥
S.H.E! Teresa's Fans Club! Wuchun!♥♥♥

Others.
Joke Diary. Joker.

The memories.
Laughters&Tears. ♠

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
April 2011


The reason this blog exist.
Thanks a million. ♠

♥Copyrighted.
http://hiddenlanguage-.blogspot.com/
x o x o x o x o x o :D
All Rights Reserved © Original
100% Copyrighted.